The Bungalow number 420 - Part 18

“Who are you? What do you want?”, he asked loudly in pain. Though his relationship with his friend soured, he still felt for his friend. His heart pained to see him suffer. Few minutes ago, he wanted to run away . But now looking at state of his friend changed everything.

“Vengeance!”, the voice said. “Vengeance for everything I lost. Vengeance for the pain you caused. Vengeance for what you snatched from me.” the voice continued. Rohan looked around in confusion. Who was it? Why does it want vengeance?

He tried to think about people whom he had cheated. His wide eyes grew wide when he realised who it was. “Aunty!”, he exclaimed softly. “You remembered at last! You have always been late bloomer. Remember how long it took you to memorise table 2 when you were young.”, the spirit  mocked him while it’s appearance became more visible slowly to human eye.

She looked different from her usual scary self. . Her face was pale white. Her eyes were big with no pupil. There was still blood stain on her forehead. She wore same dark blue sari and long sleeve blouse. Her hair was open and flying in wind.

She walked closer to her nephew who sat next to his friend who was lying unconscious . “Your friend deserved it. He fooled many people. He fooled you into killing me. He wanted to steal this house from you. But you are a big fool yourself. If I had taught you the lessons on smartness when you were young, you would’ve judged people better. You have always been weak hearted person. I have been fool too. I should have not entrusted you with my property.”, she said sorrowfully.


She stopped talking and stared at him with love this time. “ I loved you so much. But you only showed me hate. I always thought good for you. You were like a son to me. I bought you with care and respect. But you never trusted me. You always thought I was demanding and annoying. I only wanted you to judge fairly not based on emotion. You are a fool and I believed you were like a diamond. But now I will seek my vengeance and get justice for your dreadful sin.”, she said as her eyes turned black.


(To be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illusions - Part 18

The Love Song - Part 6

The Love Song - Part 3