The Love Song - Part 6

He left immediately before she could ask him his name or introduce him to her friends. She felt even more guiltier to probe him about his girlfriend. “I know that guy. He has bad reputation.”,her friend , Kelly said.


Everyone stared at her in amusement. “What are you saying? “, Richa asked with wide eyes. “I am saying the truth. He’s Sam as per what I heard from the other man whose head he was banging was screaming.”, Kelly narrated the fateful night.


“You should have seen his eyes. They were bloody red. He looked like a raging demon. Everyone were scared to watch him bash that man black and blue. The sight was terrifying. Anyway , the police arrived and arrested him right away.”, she continued. Everyone listened to her with great intent. 


She couldn’t believe a nice guy like him could hurt anyone. “I don’t know. One moment that  guy helps me walk to the college because I was hurt. Another moment I see him arguing with his girlfriend which seemed normal and now this. I don’t know what to say.”, she said softly. 


“I understand. But this Sam guy doesn’t seem to be good. Apart from this , I have heard people narrating stuffs about him and they aren’t nice. Stay away from him as far as you can.”, her friend said firmly.


What her friend seemed true that time. She decided to stay away. Anyway , she thought she wasn’t going to meet him since she hardly sees him on the road she takes to college. But she was wrong. Terror was waiting to strike on her.


(To be continued)

Comments

  1. Hi, I am the editor at Ukiyoto Publishing. Your blog posts seem pretty interesting to me. Please browse our website at ukiyoto.com to check out our works. I'd be interested in getting you published with us. We don't ask our authors to pay to get published as we are a traditional publishing house. Please email me at isvi@ukiyoto.com if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. :) Sorry for the late reply, was busy with personal endeavours.Surely, will check your link and reach out to you.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for reading. :) Sorry for the late reply, was busy with personal commitments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Illusions - Part 18

The Love Song - Part 3