The Bungalow Number 420 - Part 9

Suddenly the house was filled with foul smell. Roger couldn't bear the smell. He immediately covered his nose with his huge hands. But that didn't help. He turned to go outside. At the same time, he saw a dark shadow standing close to him. His heart beat faster. He rubbed his eyes, thinking it was dream.

It wasn't a dream. It was real. He was standing in front of the ghost. The ghost was the same shadow that had killed Kevin and others who had tried to occupy the house. "Please don't kill me !", he begged. The ghost grabbed him by his collar. She lifted him slowly from the ground. She stared at him with wide eyes filled with anger. "Who are you ? What are you doing at my house?" , she growled in mixed feminine and masculine tone.

"I .. I came here to find any clues regarding the murders.", he stammered. "You don't look like a police.", she mocked him with a laugh. Her laugh scared him. "Please put me down !", he begged. Her face turned even more darker. "Tell me the truth then.", she roared. "I .. I am .. not a policeman. I .. have.. come here ... to.. seek the truth.", he cried.


She threw him to the corner of her house. His head hit a edge of side table and he got the cut in this process. It started to bleed little. The pain was burning. "Come here ! I will tell you who did those murders.", she hissed as she gestured him to come. He sat in fear. "Come here !", she growled at him. He came slowly towards her. "Give me your ears ! ", she said. He bought his right ear close to her. "It was me!", she whispered.

He stared at the darkness in fear. He tried to run. But she held him tight and tore off his ear with her sharp teeth. He screamed in pain. Blood started pouring out. She laughed as she swallowed his ear in one go. He touched the right side where his ear was torn. It was wet with blood. He had almost lost conscious after feeling that he had lost one ear. He bought all his senses and ran towards the main door. He ran as fast as he could. He didn't stop.



(To be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illusions - Part 18

The Love Song - Part 6

The Love Song - Part 3